Thursday, May 30, 2013

REVIEW: Snoe Shoo-Zit Dont Bother Me! Wash Away Those Zits Deep Cleansing Acne Wash

Heeeey! I won't be making excuses of why I was absent for the month of May -- I've been lazy and depressed hahaha. So , let's just jump to the review of my current favorite face wash.
Snoe Shoo-Zit Dont Bother Me! 
Wash Away Those Zits Deep Cleansing Acne Wash
Price: 349php (100ml)
Bought from: Snoe stall at the BDJ BOX Fair

I have been suffering from super nasty breakouts and I was searching for a good cleanser to use. Before using this Snoe product, I have been using the Shiseido cleanser from my February BDJ Box and it really worked for me but I didn't have the resources (a.k.a. moolah, I'm so broke OTL) to get another one so I landed with the Snoe Wash Away Those Zits Cleanser. It's not that expensive and I really wanted to try a Snoe product (proud Pinoy!). 

Here's a description of the product from its box. 

Ingredients and other Information

I've been using this face wash for a couple of weeks now (probably about 2 months already) and I'm about to finish it hihih. It has a gel-ish liquid consistency and it doesn't foam a lot when I use it on my face. I usually wet my face first to get the amount of suds I want from the cleanser and I feel like my face is cleaner that way. Also, I use this every morning and night since I got it.

What I like about this product:
  • It is very easy to use with a pump to get the product out.
  • I can use it for a long time (2 months and counting) since I only need about 3-4 pumps per use.
  • It WORKS! I have experienced fewer episodes of pimple breakout since I've used it. I still get pimples from time to time especially before and during "that time of the month" (my hormones become crazy b*****s at these times, ugh) but whenever I do, it will all dry up after 2-3 days (of course, with the help of another snoe product which I will make a review on another post).
  • It has a distinctive smell, at first I thought it's a little funky but I got used to it and I'm loving it now! ♥
  • It's only 349php!!! 
What I don't like about this product:
  • Maybe it's just me but I like cleaning my face with a lot of suds and I have a hard time getting the amount of suds I like from this product. So, as mentioned above, I wet my face first (as in tsunami wet, I needed to splash a lot of water to my face first) before using the face wash and voila! I get my suds and I'm happy! hahahaha
Overall, I LOVE it!!!! I am giving it a 4.5/5 score! I recommend this product to girls (or guys) who have acne problems like me! I hope it works for you too just as it worked for me!

You can buy this product on all Snoe outlets and stores or online at SnoeBeauty. :)

I'll be buying another bottle of this soon! heheh How about you guys?  What facial cleansers do you use? I'd like to know especially the ones effective on acne hihihih Thanks! :D


© Photos were taken and watermarked by me, 
product photos were edited via Photoshop CS3 with 
OhMyLittleGirl's action Dreamy Vintage.



6 comments:

  1. Wow seems like a great product! I normally get zits when stressed. This will be helpful :)


    ★♡ New Fashion Post (^_^) ♡★
    Project Dress Code: Feature #1 Camille Co

    ★♡ Ongoing Giveaway (^_^) ♡★
    Favordeal Accessories Giveaway
    5 Winners! June 5-20, 2013! Join now!!!

    ❤ ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://www.facebook.com/ChaiChenPage
    | Bloglovin' | NetworkedBlogs | Google+ |

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy this helped, thanks for reading! :)

      Delete
  2. Great post! I really like your blog! <3
    By the way would you like to follow each other on bloglovin and GFC?! Let me know!

    http://loveme-lovechloe.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm really happy you liked it, even though I don't often post stuff but I promise to work on it soon hihihi.
      Anyway, I followed you -- you got me with cosplay, cosmetics -- pretty much everything in your blog! :D

      Delete
  3. Wonderful post...I like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi just want to ask if it is okay to use it even though ur not have acne? I mean pimples only?

    ReplyDelete