Friday, March 15, 2013

Highs and Lows

This week has been an emotional roller coaster for me. Let me tell you why..


High!

I was always reluctant to join any contests (especially the ones with raffles) because I never win. However, I've recently been active in the social networking community because of my obsession for makeup and beauty. There's just something about makeup that amps my confidence and how I feel about myself. Anyway, I've joined lots of online contests this year, even more than the times I've joined in the past years put together -- and it's only the 3rd month of the year, whew! 

One of those contests was the BDJ Box/Shiseido 7-Day Challenge, I was actually planning not to join because it was a very busy week for me but I decided to go for it and made 2 blogs in the middle of the night. It was a little embarrassing too since I had to show a photo of my huge zit but I really thought that I had to do it since it'll prove a point. It turns out that it was all worth it because I WON!!!! hihihihihi

BDJ BOX/Shiseido 7-day Challenge Winner
Look! There's my name on the photo hihihihihi

I was so happy when I saw my name, I even checked about 2-3 times more to make sure that it was my name on the photo. hehe I didn't really believe it until I checked my email and saw that I really, truly won. I actually screamed (not so loud to bother the neighbors but loud enough to startle my mother hihihi). Two days after, I got the package with my prize. I was expecting just the full size Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum in the package but I was surprised with another full-sized product. I was giggling the whole time I was opening it. 

Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum
Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum 

Shiseido Maquillage Essence Glamour Rouge
  Shiseido Maquillage Essence Glamourous Rouge in RD 396

I got these two as my prizes, awesome!! I'll be writing a review for the Shiseido Maquillage Essence Glamourous Rouge next time. I'm planning on a review of both the lip items I got from Shiseido and BDJ in one post -- I might post it this weekend, I hope hehe.

Thank you BDJ Box and Shiseido PH!!! I am now a very happy fan girl!! :D :D :D

Low!

Before the week ends, I felt that since this is my lucky week, I might as well try my luck on some other aspect in my life and my mom has been bugging me for quite some time about it. To start of, let me explain some things about my life. I am a full-time graduate school student, meaning I am unemployed and my only focus is on studying so I mostly loiter around the house when I don't have classes. Recently, I've been thinking that I should get at least a part-time job to shoulder my obsessions (makeup, skin care, and etc.). I've found a really great one the other day and I immediately grabbed the opportunity. I sent an email and was requested to go to a screening the next day but I went home sad and disappointed because I didn't get the job. 

I think I might have taken it for granted, never really prepared for it and even slept really late that night before the screening (but that was because I was so nervous, I can't sleep. meh -.-). Anyway, I decided to just move on and keep looking for one that I can adjust my schedule with. I'm just glad that at least I've learned something from this experience.

So that's it for my week heheh. I'm mostly busy with school projects but I'll try to post my next review this weekend. :D 


 © All photos were taken and watermarked by me, 
product photos were edited via Photoshop CS3 with 
OhMyLittleGirl's action Dreamy Vintage.

© All products are from BDJ BOX and Shiseido PH


2 comments:

  1. Hi.I just started blogging and I saw your site. Do you swap membership?We can follow each other thru Google Friend Connect. :) Let me know.Thank you! :) Email me here: cjescuadro@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi! I'm not sure I understand, sorry I'm new hahah Btw, saw your blog and I followed you on nuffnang! Thanks for the comment, it's my first hehe :)

      Delete