Saturday, March 9, 2013

SampleRoom/Shiseido 7-day Challenge


This is another Shiseido 7-day challenge, but this time it's in collaboration with SampleRoom
(Check it out!) 

Anyway, I got these samples for FREE!!! I just paid for the shipping fees and it was delivered straight to my home (how cool is that?!). It is really amazing, the sampleroom is and I've been a fan since I read them on a blog (forgot whose it was though, sorry OTL). They have excellent customer service too! I love it!


Going back to the topic, I got a Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Brightening Mask, a 9ml sample of  Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum and a sample of Celeteque MakeUp Remover Cleansing Facial Wipes (haven't tried this one yet since I'm saving it for later).


I started the 7-day challenge on Feb28, that was the day after my first 7-day challenge heheh.

As usual, I've used the spot serum in the morning after I wake up and at night just before I go to sleep. Sometimes, when I have to leave in the middle of the day and put on makeup, I also use the serum just before applying my makeup on.



I only have to use a small amount of it to cover the spots on my face -- take note that I really have a LOOOOOOT of dark spots on my face -- so I was really happy that I could still use just a little bit of the serum for the oh-so-many spots.

It's a little on the viscous side so I had to apply it on fast since it tends to dry up fast.

I used the mask on the 7th day. I cannot stress enough how much I love this mask. It is really refreshing and I think it dries up my pimples too (to an extent hihi).  It fits perfectly on my face and I can move around the room without being scared of it falling off. It is truly an awesome mask!


Since, I had issues the last time I used the mask, I made sure I was really careful with it this time. I left the mask on for 15 minutes, and place the remaining liquid onto a clean jar. I massaged my face with the remaining serum and left it on to dry. It was a huge help that I was really tired and very sleepy that day that I didn't make a fuss on how it felt on my face. When I woke up the next morning, my face felt amazing! Oh and I forgot to mention that I had this huge zit (again!) on the night of Day 7 but wait 'til you see my Day 8 photo. I super love this mask!  

Day 1(Feb 28) and Day 7(Mar 7)
The scars were significantly lighter by Day 8. 

I'm very happy with these products and will continue using it as it proved to be very effective on my sensitive/combination-oily skin. Did I mention that I especially love the mask?? It's so awesome and I'm loving it more with each use :D 

The scars on my chin were almost completely gone too. Yay!

Thank you Shiseido and SampleRoom! :D


Excuse my crappy photos since I forgot to charge the camera's batteries
 and opted to use my phone's camera instead. I've been really busy lately and 
I blame it on my school projects that I finally got to pass earlier aaaand 
playing Pokemon Black 2 hihihi.


 © All photos were taken and watermarked by me, 
only the product photos were edited via Photoshop CS3 with 
OhMyLittleGirl's action Dreamy Vintage.

© All products are from Sample Room and Shiseido PH





No comments:

Post a Comment