Monday, March 4, 2013

Shiseido/BDJ 7-Day Challenge 1 of 2

Hello hello! I'm writing this on the 5th day after my Day 7 of the challenge. I've been so busy lately with school and other stuff that I wasn't able to write earlier OTL.

Anyway, to start off, let me first talk about my skin. I have a very sensitive skin, there may be more products in the market which make me break out than those that do not (sad T_T), plus I have hormone problems so it's common for me to get pimples every month and these pimples would always leave dark spots on my face. I've been to four dermatologists already but I never follow through with the treatment regimen because of reasons (hehe). So..

I have received my February BDJ Box last February 21 and immediately started on the challenge. 

Shiseido Benefiance Extra Creamy Cleansing Foam

I love how my face feels really clean upon using this product. It feels so smooth when I was massaging it on my face and yet, after I finished rinsing, my face feels squeaky clean. It has a nice smell, I feel like it smells a little musky. It actually reminds me of an oatmeal bar soap but creamier and with smoother results.

Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Spot Targeting Serum

Ordering and receiving the Shiseido Exclusive BDJ Box was really timely since I have had a lot of breakouts since the start of the year. It was really a blessing and a surprise when I got my bdj box since I really needed it at the moment hihi. I wanted to target the dark spots on my cheeks and chin. I was actually worried that the 2ml sample would not be able to last until the 7th day because I really had a lot of spots to take care of (there are dark spots on my forehead too but I decided to focus on my cheeks and chin for now) but I'm proud to say that this 2ml sample exceeded my expectations and I'm really happy with it. The serum is a little on the viscous side so I had to be careful especially during opening and recapping since I don't want to waste any of it. 

Shiseido Benefiance Wrinkle Resist24 Night Emulsion

I was really happy that I got the night emulsion instead of the day cream since my T-zone area tends to get really oily during the day so I usually skip on applying any products on my face especially when I'm just lurking at home. Anyway, I love love using this! My skin felt so smooth and supple the first time I've used it, especially on my cheeks. However, when I woke up in the morning, my T-zone area felt oilier than usual and it felt icky so I decided to just put it on my cheeks and chin every night. I think it worked out well for me since in the morning -- my cheeks especially feels soft while my forehead and nose were not excessively oily.


Day 1(Left) and Day 4(Right). 
Some of the spots got lighter already on Day4, yay :)

Sooo, I will finish with the mask review and Day 7 photo on the next part of my Shiseido/BDJ Challenge. Check it out! ;D Part 2 of 2 of my Shiseido/BDJ 7-day challenge




 © All photos were taken and watermarked by me, 
product photos were edited via Photoshop CS3 with 
OhMyLittleGirl's action Dreamy Vintage.

© All products are from BDJ BOX and Shiseido PH

No comments:

Post a Comment