Saturday, March 30, 2013

REVIEW: Lioele WaterDrop BB Cream

I love BB Creams! It's easy to use and totally lazy-friendly hehehe.

Anyway, here's a review of the BB cream I'm currently using and for now, my most loved BB Cream hihih. Since I started obsessing about makeup, I have tried five six (including this one) BB Creams from different brands and I never managed to finish all of them (except my first one) since they just don't live up to my expectations.

This BB Cream, on the other hand, is awesome! 

Lioele is a Korean cosmetics brand which started in 2003 and is now making its mark in the beauty market. I learned about this brand from Jen of From Head to Toe. (She's my ultimate beauty idol. hihih). The brand isn't available in boutiques locally yet but there are already distributors here in the country -- there's a number of mall outlets and official online sellers already. If you're interested, you can check out LioelePH's site. I bought mine from Zalora though.  


Here's a preview of the product from LioelePH's site:

Anyway, I love love this product. My face feels extra smooth after application and it is also refreshing especially on hot days. It feels like I'm not wearing any makeup at all. Its light, its cool and hydrates my skin too!


Note that I have the older packaging version of the product. I recently found out that it has been redesigned. So, to not confuse you guys, here's a photo of both versions.

A closer look..


Lioele's WaterDrop BB Cream comes in only one shade. I was actually a bit hesitant in buying the product but decided to go against my doubts instead. Good thing I did though because this one's a keeper! hehehe


It easily blends with my skin and adapts the right shade for my face. 


As stated from the above preview, it forms water drops while you're blending it. The small white spots in the photo are actual water drops formed while I was blending it on the back of my hand.


And when I was done blending, my skin was instantly smoother. I love the feeling of a powdery finish when I'm done and it lasts long too. I was able to commute (bus --> lrt under the heat of the sun) to class, stay for 3-hours in an air-conditioned room and go back with my face still feeling smooth even when I got home that night. It has SPF 27 and has a good coverage too -- it covered a lot of my blemishes (and everybody knows that I have a lot of that! haha), although not entirely (but that's asking for too much hihih) and after a few hours, the coverage has diminished compared to when I first applied it. Anyway, for this product, my score is a 4.5/5. I wanted to post a photo of me with the product on but I wasn't able to do it -- I'll try to post one as soon as I can! :) 

I'm planning to buy more Lioele products soon. I think I'll post a Lioele to-buy-list next time hihihih. I promise another blog post by next week -- I'm planning to make this atleast a weekly thing hihih.

 © Photos were taken and watermarked by me, 
photos were edited via Photoshop CS3 with 
OhMyLittleGirl's action Dreamy Vintage.

© I grabbed some photos from the net, 
please click the photos to go to their respective websites.

No comments:

Post a Comment