Monday, March 4, 2013

Shiseido/BDJ 7-Day Challenge 2 of 2


Part 2, yay!

I got a huge zit on the night of Day4. It was really big and red and I knew that it'd definitely leave its mark on my face (T_T). Anyway, let me leave my Day5 photo with the huge zit and I'll make a connection later hihi.


Day 5

Shiseido White Lucent Intensive Brightening Mask

I used the mask on the 7th day when I got home from class. I took my midterm exam that day and I was really stressed out. The first thing I noticed about the mask is that it was really easy to put on. It fits my face really well and even when I moved around my room it just stays on my face. Since I was really stressed that day, the mask became a stress-reliever for me since upon putting it on I was instantly refreshed. It felt so cool on my face and it immediately perked me up. I especially loved it when the air from the fan hits on my face for that oh-so-cool feeling. :)



After 10 minutes, I removed the mask and decided to use the remaining liquid on the pack on my face. I thought it was a good idea then but after about 15 minutes, I felt it weird that my face isn't dry yet and it felt really oily. I think it would have been better if I saved the remaining ones in a jar and used it for later. I can firmly say, with this experience, that too much of a good thing is a bad thing haha. I even decided to use an oil control film to absorb some of the oil and it took me 6 sheets(or was it 8? I forgot :P) to get me to the feeling I was comfortable with.

However, even with that minor mishap, I still think that the mask is really a great product. After all, it was my own greediness that got me in trouble heheh.

Anyway, remember my Day5 photo above? I posted it too to show how awesome I believe the mask is. The huge zit started drying out on the night of Day6(with the help of my acne gel which I will do a review next time) and getting darker on my skin by morning of Day 7. When I used the mask on the night of Day 7 there wasn't much of a difference yet but when I woke up on Day 8, the dark spot left by the huge zit was unexpectedly lighter than the morning before. Usually, if I get a huge zit like that, it always end up with a really dark spot on my face and it will take some months for it to be just as light as when I used the mask.


Day 1(left) and Day 8(right)

So there, my Shiseido/BDJ 7-day challenge officially ends but I will definitely continue using the products because with using these products my skin felt better and I feel happier. I'm really happy with the results of my 7-day challenge. It's been a fun and busy week for me and the next weeks would probably be busier but I'll try to post as soon as I can. :D


 © All photos were taken and watermarked by me, 
product photos were edited via Photoshop CS3 with 
OhMyLittleGirl's action Dreamy Vintage.


© All products are from BDJ BOX and Shiseido PH


No comments:

Post a Comment